Thursday, September 25, 2014

Art Journaling Series Video #8 - Mail Art Postcards

I just finished another quick and easy project that I want to share with you. These mail art postcards were created using similar art journaling techniques that I've used on art journal pages and other journal projects.  The printables I used are from the series 'A Happy Place', which is a collection of whimsical and colourful elements that can be used in all kinds of paper projects.




And, in case you're feeling inspired to make some, I'm giving you the printable postcard backs, in two sizes.

Standard 8.5 x 11



Wide format 12x12

Happy creating!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love the postcards you made! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I do enjoy watching your videos and lovely creations and look forward RECIEVING these free printables! So kind of you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!