Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall 2014 Printable Collection - 'Endless Love'

Hi lovelies! I just wanted to let you know about the new Fall printables I've just finished. The collection is called 'Endless Love' and is a series of smaller kits that you can mix and match to suit your needs. There's a slight Autumn feel to some of the digital paper because right now is the season of changing colours, but it really is great for any project all year round. The romantic theme would make it perfect for weddings, engagements, anniversaries (I'm thinking wedding planner or anniversary album, etc.), or just for journaling in general.

There are three sets of digital paper:


Digital Paper Pack I

Digital Paper Pack II

Digital Paper Pack III

I also created two sets of assorted embellishments:


Cards, Tags & More

Cards, Tags & More II

The entire collection is ready and available on Etsy and on my website.  And remember, I'm always thrilled to see your beautiful finished projects, so be sure to send pictures my way!

Thank you for stopping by, I hope to see you back here on freebie day!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!