Tuesday, October 7, 2014

All New! Junk Journal Paper Packs

I'm happy to announce that I'm now offering junk journal paper packs in my Etsy shop. There are several reasons I've decided to do that.

1) I don't like hoarding supplies. Clutter bothers me and storage space is minimal in my home, so I like to use what I have and if I can't, then I need to move it out before it piles up.

2) I really enjoy the process of gathering the paper goodies and embellishments for journal making but I never have enough time to make all the books I'd like. So I often end up with file folders containing colour coordinated papers and bits that just sit there for months.

3) I'm a tree hugger and junk journals allow you to repurpose and recycle in the funnest way. I think these habits are better than always hitting the major craft stores for large hauls. I'm on a mission to use up as much of my old books, office supplies, etc, and I encourage everyone else to do the same.

4) Because I design digitals regularly, I'm often testing them on paper and don't always have the right personal project to use them up in.

And so, putting these paper packs together for you feeds all these needs for me! All the sets are different. They contain at least 70 items (sometimes more) and can be used to create one junk journal or to add to other ones you're making.  There are patterned paper pieces, vintage book pages, scraps of paper, doilies, printables, various embellishments, etc. I've tried to include interesting bits in each package to spark your imagination. And I've made a few Christmas theme packs for those who like to make December Daily journals ahead of time. This first batch is going fast, but here's a sample of what's left:






So maybe you're new to junk journal making and you want some inspiration, you don't have alot of supplies on hand or you're just bored with your current paper stash. Just stop by Ephemera's Vintage Garden on Etsy and have a look. These packs could be just the thing to get your started!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!