Thursday, October 16, 2014

Free Printable - Autumn Journal Pages

Hi lovelies! How has the weather been in your part of the world? It's been raining lots here. But somehow between the downpours, the leaves got raked and the garden is ready for its winter slumber.

I've got something different for you today. It's a set of 5x7 journal pages, made from sheet music I scanned from a vintage children's song book. These would be great in a seasonal junk journal, or even as a background in any Fall project.

For Personal Use Only

Once again, I'm so grateful that you stopped by. Thanks so much, and I hope to see you again soon!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...what should I make, what should I make?! It's a beautiful...and very inspiring...page, Debbie! Thanks very much! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!