Thursday, October 30, 2014

Free Printable - Vintage Planner Pages

Hi lovelies! It's that time again, so let's get right to it. I've got a month-at-a-glance planner page and note pages for you today. They're designed to print on standard 8.5x11 sheets of paper so that they fold to 5.5x8.5 inches but feel free to resize to suit your needs. The monthly calendar is blank so that you can fill in the year, month and dates (and I hope you don't mind it this way, but I began the weeks with Monday, not Sunday - just a little quirk of mine). The note pages can be printed on the back of the calendar or on their own. They coordinate with the 'Endless Love' collection I just released earlier this Fall.


For Personal Use Only

For Personal Use Only

Now I'm off to plan the upcoming Christmas journal kit. I'll keep you posted on my progress and planned release date.

I hope to see you back here soon. Happy Halloween!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!