Thursday, October 16, 2014

More Paper Packs on Etsy!

I just wanted to give you an update on the new stuff I've got in the shop this week. Last week's paper packs sold out! I can't thank you ladies enough for that!

Here's a sneak peek into this week's packs:












There are Christmas and everyday packs and they're full of goodies, as you can see! You can check them out in my Etsy shop here.

Plus, I'm also offering printed journal kits now too. All of my printable journal kits are available in printed format, on high quality colour laser paper!






And finally, I'm working on art journal/mixed media creativity packs too! These will have original painted and inked background papers and more. They'll be so great for art journaling and other projects! Stay tuned for more details on those as well. They're taking some time to make :)

In the meantime, I hope you're having a creative week!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Debbie~Anne! I ran over to your Etsy shop and love these packs. Problem is which to get lol. I am so inspired by you that I created my first digital Journal. Now the courage to print it out and put it together lol. Thanks for the inspiration and keep designing. Loving every minute of it! Lady T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!