Thursday, November 6, 2014

Christmas 2014 Printable Journal Kit - Merry Melody

Hi lovelies! It's been a very busy week for me, I can't believe the weekend is almost here already. But I'm really excited to share the Christmas journal kit I just finished. It's called 'Merry Melody'. It's a 5x7 printable journal kit for making December daily journals or mini albums, or whatever Holiday project you want. It all started with some coffee stained paper I made and vintage sheet music I picked up recently at a thrift store...Here it is with a few close ups:


Six double-sided journal pages

Hang tags, journaling cards, embellishments
and pocket

BONUS lined pages - with image or plain for
coloured/coffee stained paper













I hope you like! You can get all the details on my website Ephemera's Vintage Garden or in my Etsy shop.

Thank you so much for visiting. Have a great weekend!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!