Thursday, November 6, 2014

Free Printable - Christmas Journal Embellishments

Happy freebie day! Since I just finished and released the Christmas 2014 printable journal kit 'Merry Melody' I thought it would be fitting to give you an add-on for it. It's a set of embellishments to dress up your journal pages. You could also add them to greeting cards or scapbook layouts, etc. The bingo card bird shapes would make cute hang tags too! And I'll share a little lazy secret of mine - when I cut out detailed images like the birds and owls, instead of trying to fussy cut them, I leave a white trim around them. Easy peasy!


For Personal Use Only


I hope you're having a happy, creative week!




Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I love these, Debbie! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, I'm really glad you like them Else :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks!!! Love the twist on the candies being different than traditional red and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH...love these so much! Thanks for offering them! Hugs,T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meraviglioso fantastico,!!!!!! Brava!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!