Thursday, December 11, 2014

Free Printable - 'Loving Sweetness' Hang Tags

This free printable has moved to a members only section at EVG. 

To register (or log in) click here.

Here's the journal kit. It includes journal pages, cards, pockets and ephemera as well as bonus blank pages. I used soft teal and pink to accent the coffee stained/distressed background. The sewing theme is subtle and goes well with the lovely Parisien fashion.








And this is the art journal bits set. I've included botanicals, birds, pretty girls and romantic sentiments, among other things.




The collection is available in my Etsy shop or on my website ephemerasvintagegarden.com

That's all the updates I've got for you this week, but I'll be back next Thursday with another freebie. Have a wonderful weekend!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear that I think this collection is gorgeous? lol
    Thanks for the beautiful tags! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your fantastic tags! I just love love love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!