Thursday, December 18, 2014

One Last Junk Journal Before The Christmas Break

Hello friends, I wanted to share another junk journal creation I finished recently with yet another vintage book. I just love my old books! They're like art to me. Repurposing them for junk journals is a great way to keep them around and enjoy them. This time, the book I used is a copy of 'A Tale of Two Cities' by Charles Dickens. It measures about 4.25x7 inches. I used binder rings to assemble it. It's filled with patterned paper, ephemera, printables and more.













The next one I assemble will be my Doctor Who journal. I just can't wait to get started and share it with you. See you then!


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. Great job Debbie! What do you do with these anyway do you sell them or do you give them away or do you write in them all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far I haven't been able to part with any of my most recent vintage book creations. I do make and sell other kinds of journals but these I will keep and use for art journaling, journaling and to display on a bookshelf.

      Delete
  2. Thank you ,Debbie, for all the inspirational images on your blog. I so enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I love your style. I have a question - now is this journal (above) done? Or will you go back and fill in those pages with other stuff? Maybe the fun is just in putting all that cool stuff together to flip through?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ready for journaling. I find it more stimulating to journal on colourful pages filled with imagery as opposed to blank/lined paper. And I journal short things such as gratitude lists, to-do lists, favourite quotes, etc so I don't need large writing spaces. So the colourful spaces, tags and cards are perfect for that. I hope that answers your question!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful junk journal work! Would like to invite to participate in community junk journal weekly competition at www.junkjournal.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!