Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I am so incredibly grateful to all the British lovelies who sent goodies across the ocean for my upcoming Doctor Who journal project!!! I just wanted to say a big thank you. I'm so excited to start this one - and I've got more than enough to get it done!

Here's some of what I got. Among other things, there are DW ticket stubs, a magazine, comic book and even a laser cut mini TARDIS! And there are some amazing pamphlets, books, patterned paper, ribbon and so much more. This journal is going to look fantastically British :)






I'll be planning my book over the holiday season and will be ready to jump in as soon as the new year arrives. For those of you looking for journal inspiration or you simply like Doctor Who, I'll be sharing videos and photos of my progress, so I hope you'll join me!

Thanks again for your generosity, I'm really touched.

See you soon :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I missed this one. How lovely of everyone! Woohoo for you! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!