Thursday, January 22, 2015

Free Printable - Vintage Rose Page Tabs

Happy freebie day! I made some page tabs for you today. They coordinate with one of my favourite collections from last year 'Mabel's Diary'.  They would look really good on the side of journal/planner pages or even as an embellishment on tags and cards! You can also stamp or write you own words on the blank label (and I think they would look great on Valentine's Day projects, with the rich red and roses!).

For Personal Use

I hope you're having a creative week so far. Thanks for stopping by!





Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, they are really appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attention to blocking big stones in the hollow soles that requires cheap ted baker dressesyou to take a break. But these Sayonara remain a high quality product for marathon-type distances. Amortized, comfort and omni-perceived support make them competitive as is their price. With the ted baker outlet conventional wisdom on the left congealing against the idea of even a symbolic challenge to Hillary Clinton’s march to the Democratic nomination, her team is now publicly toying with the idea of continuing ted baker dresses sale to delay the official launch until the middle of summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!