Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Journal Packs!

Hi lovelies, I've been busy adding more items to my Etsy shop. Here are the latest junk journal starter packs. Each pack includes a beautiful file folder by Cavallini and Co. to coordinate with the papers and bits included. It's been cut and folded to make a 6x9" journal cover (or you can trim it smaller). You can see the file folders below and some of the goodies I've bundled together.


Butterflies




Botanical





Vintage Catalog





World Map/Travel





Alphabet/Masculine





Storybook Owls






The photos don't show the entire 60+ item packs so you can hop over to my shop for more details. If you have any questions, let me know. I'm available to answer your questions through Etsy, email, and Facebook.

Have a great week!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The fabric is breathable, which also participates timberland outlet uk in comfort. It is therefore an all-terrain shoe of choice, even if it is not especially comfortable on paved portions, cheap timberland boots so I do not recommend for or races natures trails offering long sections of road. Its light is very valuable for those seeking a bit of momentum, timberland outlet sale which often lack trail shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!