Wednesday, January 28, 2015

New Printable Collection - 'Ephemeral Garden'

Hi everyone, I have a new printable journal ensemble that I wanted to show you. I've been sitting on this one since before the Holidays and have finally had it come together this week! I created three small coordinating sets in this collection and I think some of you will really like it. The colour palette consists of soft pink, teal and chocolate brown.

These printables are designed to create a 5x7" journal with a few 'junk journal' embellishments like a floral mini page insert and large hang tags that you can bind sideways like pages. The cards can be used as tuck spots and pockets. There is no specific theme to it other than it features a variety of lovely ephemera from days long gone by. I included a graph page printable as well, for those who like to have a pattern on the back of the pages, cards and tags instead of plain white. There are lots of fun ways to mix this one up!







Want to see some images more up close? Here's a short slideshow:




'Ephemeral Garden' is available now at ephemerasvintagegarden.com and in my Etsy shop. If you head to my Etsy shop now to grab it, feel free to use the code THANKYOU10 for an extra 10% off your order!

See you back here soon xo.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, thanks to their low weight (310g for soldes salomon chaussure the model tested in 42 2/3), the Speedcross demonstrate real qualities in this area, chaussure salomon pas cher provided always avoid the road where yield loss is felt. The cushioning is excellent in the heel and very valuable in the long long descents, Salomon Speedcross 3 Pas Cher I personally find a little dry foot level, but it helps to maintain the momentum of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!