Thursday, February 5, 2015

Another Junk Journal for (Chronic) List-Making :)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to show you my latest list-maker's junk journal. I used alot of different papers in this one including magazine and book pages, leftover printables (from Mabel's Diary), pamphlets - some are in Welsh (gifts from my UK friends!) and made sure there was a space for writing on just about every page. And to do something different from my usual plain covers, I added a flower cluster. The plain black cloth and tan spine needed a punch of colour and dimension so the flowers and clock hands were a nice addition. Warning: lots of pics ahead!





















I hope you enjoyed the photo overload. Thanks for stopping by!




Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. That's wonderful, Debbie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these books...have just found your site. I am wondering how you put the signatures together...looking on your site for those directions but not finding it. Can you please direct me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary Ellen, I don't have a full length tutorial of stitched signatures as it has been done so many times by other very talented crafters, but this is a video that shows you different binding styles I do use: http://youtu.be/xSCxPt2z298 I hope this helps. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!