Thursday, February 19, 2015

New Printables - 'Secret Garden II'

In my video of EVG news and updates a few weeks ago, I mentioned that I would be spending time revisiting past digital ensembles and adding new items. I wanted to show you a new set of papers and embellishments that I've just added to the 'Secret Garden' collection. This was the first printable journal kit I released in early 2012. It was fun to return to this set and add fresh new elements! Here it is:

Secret Garden II
As you can see, it picks up on the theme from the first set seen here:


This time, I've given the papers I lighter background and lots of space for journaling. This makes it a perfect add-on for the original kit. The pages also have a fun journal feature - I've added a foldable flap on the end that can be used as a tuck spot on the backside of the page.

'Secret Garden II' is available on my website and in my Etsy shop.

I'll be continuing to add to past collections for months to come, so keep watching for additions to your favourites. Thanks for checking in!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!