Thursday, March 12, 2015

Free Printable - 'Tea and Tweets' Mini File Folders

Hi lovelies! I decided to search through my journal kit designs for this week's freebie. It's been a very busy few weeks and it seems to have caught up with me. I'm exhausted!

Here is a pair of mini file folders that I pulled from the 'Tea & Tweets' printable journal kit from 2013. They can be tucked into journals etc. The small tabs are for embellishing the back of the tabbed portion so that it is colourful on both sides.


For Personal Use Only

And I wish it didn't need saying again but this freebie, like all others is for your personal use only. If you're not clear what the means please ask. But basically it means use it as a gift I give you and not something to reproduce for profit.

I mentioned this on my Facebook page on the weekend but wanted to share it here too, in case you missed it. I'm afraid that the same seller from last year has been caught selling my images again. She is also selling other freebies and images by other artists. I don't know what (if any) arrangements she has with them but she is in violation of my copyrights and I feel really disappointed that someone would do this repeatedly. These are not just allegations, I have reported and had several listings removed from her store. She was even subscribed to receiving these freebies in her inbox every week! I didn't name her last time, but her store on eBay is Hodge Podge Lane. If you haven't already, feel free to go there and report items you feel are infringing other artists' copyrights - every item listed on eBay has that option available in the listing. This way eBay can determine whether or not the items are sold legitimately or not. I'm all about sparking creativity in others - but simply taking my freebies, printing them and selling them without my permission is far from creative. That's why I'm speaking out about it again.

From what so many of you tell me, you appreciate and know the work that goes into the printables and all my art. And because of your support and encouragement, I'm going to continue this weekly tradition, but hope you'll forgive me if I seem more cautious.

Once again, I can't thank you enough for making Ephemera's Vintage Garden the success it is. I love sharing it with you and look forward to our continued crafty friendship xo!



Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, how disappointing that someone would do that! I'm sure it spoils it for you, and for your fans out here that really appreciate your work and generosity...you give plenty away for free, how could someone be so greedy?? Why can't everyone just be nice like us???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, it hasn't spoiled it for me yet. I'm only more determined to spread awareness about this kind of issue. I do wish people weren't greedy as you say, it would make things easier. Thanks for your wonderful comment!

      Delete
  2. Hi Debbie, I am so sorry this has happened to you, I did visit that seller and found all kinds of bootleg from other artists as well. as they say, what goes around comes around.. I appreciate your beautiful work and your generosity!
    Ginny M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ginny, there are other images there being sold. I hope it can be stopped. Thank you for your kind words - I'm so glad you enjoy my work!

      Delete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    I am so sorry that this has affected your spirits. I know you work hard and your generosity is abundant. I am sure that there are a whole lot of us that truly appreciate you and your kindness.
    Sometimes I am overwhelmed with gratitude by your sweet artistic self, and am amazed by the amount of artist that share their art.
    Also, I am grieved by the number of bootleggers out there taking such blatant advantage of you.
    Kandi L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kandi, your words touch me. I'm trying to move forward and stand up against this type of theft and hope you'll all join me as well. I appreciate your thoughtful comment.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Debbie, for your amazing designs and your generosity...that nasty woman will gets hers i'm sure. Just know you are appreciated!!! Thanks again...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!