Thursday, March 5, 2015

Free Printable(s) - Coffee Stained Journal Page AND Hang Tags

Happy freebie day! I'm feeling extra loving today so I've got TWO freebies for you! The first is a set of coffee stained hang tags with colourful moths. These would look great in your nature/garden/botanical themed journals!

Free For Personal Use

And then since I had the coffee stained paper already made, I thought I'd make a plain lined journal page as well. This prints on standard 8.5x11" paper and can then be cut down to fit your journals. Many of you don't like having plain pages in your journals so this can be used on the back side of your pages, tags and journaling cards. Just print the front of your printer paper as you normally would, then flip your printed page over (keeping the direction of the page the same) and re-insert it into your printer. You can, of course use it for the front too if you like!

For Personal Use
Enjoy!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much...love the free printables...love all your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thank you, Debbie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your printables. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I have been waiting on the edge of my seat for a beautiful lined paper. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you xx stunning as ever xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!