Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Items In The 'Shabby N' Chic' Collection!

Hi everyone! Here are some new kits I've just added to the 'Shabby N' Chic' collection. The original mini book was created in 2012 so I'm thrilled to finally have a few additions for this ensemble!

First, there's a jumbo set of journal pages measuring 5.5x8.5". There's 12 standard size sheets in this set that make up a total of 24 journal pages!



Buy Now

Also, I've created a set of glue book printables (a glue book is kind of like an art journal - but more on that another day!). These vintage bits are perfect for art journaling or embellishing your junk journals, mixed media projects and more!

Buy Now
I'll be back soon with more stuff to share. Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. They all look gorgeous, you must be delighted with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just come across your blog and there are SO many beautiful things/creations here.
    Just sad I´ve missed out on all the weekly deals though.
    Can´t wait to see more :)
    *Hugs, Inger*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!