Thursday, May 14, 2015

At Last - A New Collection!

Hi lovelies, I'm excited to tell you about a new collection that I just launched in the EVG digi store! I've had several requests over the last several months to design something more masculine than what I usually create. At long last, I present to you 'Gentlemen And Scholars', a grungy, manly, steampunk collection. The collection consists of a printable journal kit, an add-on journal pages set, and a set of glue book bits. Take a peek below:











You can get more details at Ephemera's Vintage Garden. And don't forget to check out all the other collections too. The journal kit sale continues and the kits are all 50% off the regular $14.95 price.

Thanks for checking in, I appreciate it very much!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!