Thursday, May 21, 2015

Weekly Freebie and EVG Update


Weekly Freebie - Chevron Garden Tags

Hi lovelies! Happy freebie day, Throwback Thursday style :) The summer months are upon us and it's shaping up to be a very busy one over here, so I'll bring back some oldies with a new twist. Here's this week's #TBT goodie.

Get It Here
It's ready and waiting over at the members' blog with the original 'Soft Chevron and Dots' freebie in case you missed it the first time around!

EVG News - BOGO Deals

I also want to tell you about a new section in the digi store - it's called the BOGO Bin and it features a 'buy one, get one free' deal that will be changed regularly. You can check that out at Ephemera's Vintage Garden!

Have an awesome day and weekend!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, YAY! I am gonna print my first freebies from you TODAY! Happy Thursday, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your freebies! Thanks so much.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful and very fun Debbie !!! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tags! Thank you. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much,for everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!