Thursday, May 28, 2015

Weekly Freebie and EVG Update


Weekly Freebie - Floral Postcards

Hi lovelies! It's freebie day, and I've posted an updated #TBT favourite for you on the members' blog. It goes all the way back to 2012 when I posted it here. This one has butterflies added for an extra bit of botanical beauty ;)

Get It Here

 EVG Project Share - My Tattered Glue Book

If you follow me on Facebook or YouTube, you know I was working on a vintage glue book recently. It highlights some pretty lace scraps and vintage button cards I've collected. Here's a peek:











The video flip-through got delayed due to my camcorder biting the dust, but I've got a new one now and I finally posted my project on YT. Here's the link in case you'd like to have a look: https://youtu.be/gd9ng7vTDLE

That's about it from me. I've got a few new junk journals listed on Etsy, and adding more as I get them finished. The days just fly by when I'm having this kind of creative fun!

I hope to see you back here next week. Thanks for stopping by!





Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebies and I love checking out your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous freebie! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, thank you so much for sharing your talents with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!