Thursday, June 18, 2015

Weekly Freebie And EVG Update


New Digital Collection - Whimsy And Botany (For Midori's)

Hi lovelies! First, I'm really excited to tell you about the new Summer collection at Ephemera's Vintage Garden. It's finally finished and listed on Etsy and my website. Here's a little peek:








'Whimsy And Botany' was designed to fit standard size Midori's, but can be used to make journals as well. The collection features 3 separate and coordinating sets for your journals, pocket letters and other paper crafts. It's available now on Etsy and at the EVG digi store (where you can see coordinating add-ons too).


Weekly Freebie - Oval Bird Tags

This week, I have a set of oval bird tags for you that I'm retiring from the Etsy store. They were designed in 2011. They'd look great in your shabby chic journals and other projects.


http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog

 Have a crafty end of the week!




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie! I am making an altered book now with "cottage garden" (i hope i got the name right) and some of the freebies!
    I was soooo close to buying the new line the other day! It is next on my list for sure!! I love it!!
    Thanks again!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those ovals! Thank you so much for the freebie! I love your work and cannot wait to start a new junk journal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hove beautiful they are, Debbie, and thank you for your freebie !! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!