Thursday, June 25, 2015

Weekly Freebie and EVG Update


Junk Journal Video

Hi lovelies! First I want to share a new junk journal I just finished and listed in my Etsy shop. I did a short video so that you can see the book from start to finish.





I've really enjoyed making this one and hope it goes home with someone who'll have fun with it!


Weekly Free Printable - Vintage Lady Cards

Here's this week's freebie. It's a set of cards designed with elements from an Etsy shop set I created a few years ago and have since retired. 

http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog

Pocket Letter Guest Designers

If you haven't seen them already, I have a few guest designers who have shared their pocket letters with us last week. Stop by my Facebook Page and scroll down to have a look. They are all fantastic and are sure to inspire you to make some too!

That's it from me this week. I've got a few more projects on the go and will share them with you soon. I hope you all have a happy day and weekend!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!