Thursday, June 4, 2015

Weekly Printable and EVG Update


Free Printable - Tulip Ladies Collage Page

Hi lovelies! Today's 'throwback' freebie is a collage page of patterns and tulips from this post in 2013. Here is the original:


This time, I added these gorgeous vintage ladies:


Get them here

Etsy Sale

In case you missed it on Facebook, I just want to let you know that everything in my Etsy shop is on sale. This includes all digital downloads, handmade journals, necklaces and more. The sale runs through Sunday June 7, 2015 so you still have time to check it out!

Have a great weekend!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these beauties, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful freebie! You are so generous! Thanks so much!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!