Thursday, July 23, 2015

Weekly Freebie and EVG Update


Project Share - Glue Book For Doodling

Hi lovelies! My short but amazing road trip is over and I'm back home. Things got pretty busy before I left so I didn't get a chance to show you another glue book I had created and have been using. This one was made so that I can doodle while watching tv at night. I find it relaxing and also a great way to keep my creativity flowing even if it's not an 'actual' big project. Here's the video.




Free Printable - 'Frog-A-Wooing' ATC's

Today's throwback freebie is a set of nursery rhyme ATC's. The frog images are illustrations by Randolph Caldecott from the story 'A Frog He Would A-Wooing Go' by Henry Louis Stephens in the late 1800's.

http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog

I wish you all a wonderful weekend. See you back here soon!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. So glad your trip was amazing, you deserve it! You bring a bright spot in my day, thank you! God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your trip was amazing, you deserve it! You bring a bright spot in my day, thank you! God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun book! Loved your video and such a great idea. I can't stand just sitting there either, but unfortunately I end up eating or drinking (wine) to keep my hands busy. LOL Welcome home. Glad you had a wonderful trip. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing your new journal...you give me so many ideas that my head is spinning, especially for using up those endless scraps...you do it so creatively!
    I hardly ever watch TV as I can't stand the passive inanity of it (mostly)...so I leave more relaxing tasks for when I am tired or when my brain is too full for new thoughts 😵

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for sharing your new journal...you give me so many ideas that my head is spinning, especially for using up those endless scraps...you do it so creatively!
    I hardly ever watch TV as I can't stand the passive inanity of it (mostly)...so I leave more relaxing tasks for when I am tired or when my brain is too full for new thoughts 😵

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!