Thursday, August 13, 2015

Weekly Freebie And EVG Update


Whimsy And Botany {Bee} Book Update

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day. First I wanted to share the latest few pages I've added to an ongoing project - my vintage bee glue/collage book.






I really enjoy taking time away from scheduled EVG work just to play! The rest of the book can be viewed on my Facebook page here if you're interested. I'll  be sure to share more when I get a few more pages finished!

Newly Listed Junk Journals 

I've been creating the past few weeks, slowly but surely! Here's a look inside the latest junk journals for listmaking that I've added to my Etsy shop:






Weekly Freebie - 'Happy Place' Hang Tags

This week's free printable is a set of coffee stained hang tags. They have a colourful grungy paint strip on them that coordinates with the 'Happy Place' art journaling bits and backgrounds.


http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog

Thanks for visiting. See you soon!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another great Freebie Debbie! You are very kind! Love Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!