Thursday, August 27, 2015

Weekly Freebie and EVG Update


Free Printable - Lady's Garden Hang Tags

Hi lovelies! Today's freebie features some of my favourite things - shabby chic, roses, birds and teal!

http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog
EVG Update

This week, I've been working on a few junk journals to list on Etsy. I'm hoping to list them before the weekend. I've also been planning the next digi collection. No hints yet on the theme or colour scheme, but stay tuned for a little more tidbits soon.

I hope you're having a happy, creative week!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all your wonderful freebies. I always look forward to them. You are very generous and really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I love it so much. Hugs Silvi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!