Thursday, August 6, 2015

Weekly Freebie - Flower Girl ATC's


Hi everyone! Today's freebie is a set of ATC's for journaling or pocket letters. I just love these adorable little girls!


http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog

I don't have much of an EVG update for you this week. It's been a busy few weeks (and month of July!) in my home life and I'm just now catching up on a few projects that have been on hold. I'll have more to share with you next time.

Have a happy and creative weekend!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Debbie, these are really beautiful. I will love using them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Debbie, Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!