Thursday, September 3, 2015

Weekly Freebie And EVG Update


Free Printable - 'Whimsy & Botany' Petal Pocket and Cards

Happy freebie day! This petal pocket is straight out of the 'Whimsy & Botany' collection - I thought you might like it for your planners and junk journals.

http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog

Enjoy!


Coming Soon To Etsy

Here's a sneak peek at the two latest journals I'm about to list in my shop. I'm working super fast to get pics and a video done before the long weekend. So keep checking back on Etsy or my Facebook page for more info!




I'm heading to camp again this weekend for some family time and relaxation. The summer is coming to an end so now's the time to take advantage of the gorgeous weather, right? I hope you have a fantastic weekend wherever you are. See you guys back here soon xo.



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie Debbie. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a wonderful freebie. Thank you so much

      Delete
  2. I want to show one artwork at my blog?!
    please tell me, if you do not allow, so I will deleate it soon!
    http://pidig.blogspot.de/
    thanks, Pippa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!