Thursday, September 10, 2015

Weekly Freebie and EVG Update


'Planning My Planners' Update - Daily Planner

Hi lovelies! I first want to share pics of my new daily 'go-to' planner. It's a fauxdori by Foxy Fix on Etsy (in case you're not familiar, 'fauxdori' is the term to describe a journal that is inspired by the Midori Traveller's Notebook with a simple elastic system that holds in the journaling booklets inside).

Here's the gorgeous cover with great details such as stitching and a stamped flower. I added a few charms as well.





I made my own inserts - the covers are printables from the new 'Whimsy & Botany' collection.  And since I ordered the fauxdori slightly wider than the regular size, I was able to include 6 inserts into it, which allows me to have the sections I need for on-the-go notes, planning and lists.

One of the sections has 'month-at-a-glace' pages from the planner kit 'My Crafty Life', and another has the 'week-on-two-pages'. I resized them from 5.5x8.5" down to 4.3x8.25".





The other inserts have blank pages for brainstorming and listmaking. There's a section for digital creations, handmade creations, other projects (EVG and personal) and a brain dump section.



I'm really loving this planner! The compact size allows me to throw it in my bag and take it with me to camp or running errands or just have it with me on Netflix nights. And because I made the inserts myself and can replace them when they get filled up, I feel like I can schedule, scratch off, and scribble without being too careful about keeping it tidy and pretty.

I'll try and post a video flip-through soon.

The next planner I'm planning is a more detailed organiser to keep my health, home and all-around life in order. More on that later!


Weekly Freebie - 'Hello' Cards

Here's a set a cards that can be made into quick gift tags for a loved one. If you haven't registered yet for the members only freebie blog, you can signup at the link below (approved within 24 hours).

http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog
Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you back here soon!



Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great Timer. I like the design. Thanks for the wonderful freebie. Hugs Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you debs, these are beautiful. printing them off right now.
    have a good weekend.
    gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I'm glad you like it. Have great weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cover and your Whimsy & Botany collection complements that beautiful colour perfectly. Love that you can replace the pages as you need and mix/match the layout, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb - it's lots of fun and practical!

      Delete
  4. Very pretty. Can use for one of my fall journal. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, I want TN inserts! SOOOOOOOOOOOoooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!