Thursday, September 17, 2015

Weekly Freebie and EVG Update


Free Printable- 'Flower Babies' ATC/Hang Tags

Hi lovelies! This week's freebie is an Etsy shop throwback from 2011. You could use these in your pocket letters or as hang tags.


http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog

New Planner Digis

Some of you asked about the planner printables that you saw in my daily Foxydori last week. So, I've cleaned them up and made them available as an add-on for the 'Whimsy & Botany' collection. (The full 'Crafty Life' kit is also still available in 5.5x8.5" printables.)


'Whimsy & Botany'
TN Planner Add-On

'Planning My Planners' Update

Speaking of my daily Foxydori, I just uploading a video to YouTube to show you guys how I set it up.




I hope you're all having a happy, creative week! Thank you so much for checking it xo.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!