Thursday, September 24, 2015

Weekly Freebie And EVG Update


Free Printable - 'Summer's End' Add-On

Hi everyone! I'm sooooo super excited about today's freebie because it's an add-on for the Fall 2015 collection that I completed just in time to release today!

http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog

New Fall 2015 Digital Collection - 'Summer's End'

The creative gods were kind this week and what I thought was going to take me until next Monday is finished early, woohoo! Here is 'Summer's End', my latest (and probably my final collection for 2015). It was created to fit standard traveller's notebooks, just like 'Whimsy & Botany' but is also the perfect size for making regular journals as well. Here are a few snippets:


'Summer's End'
Printable Journal Kit

'Summer's End' Planner Inserts


The collection includes a full journal kit complete with pages, tags, pockets, ephemera, bonus pages and more; there is also an add-on set of planner inserts that include 'month-on-two-pages', 'week-on-two-pages' and lined pages. You can see more of it at Ephemera's Vintage Garden and until December 31, 2015, it's half off the regular price (that applies to all kits in the digi store too)!

Now I'm off to spend some quiet time in the backyard with my mister. I wish you all a great day and a fantastic weekend!







Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I love the new kit! I'm sad you won't be making any other kits this year, but you deserve a break!! Enjoy!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, Debbie! thanks so much for the freebie! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!