Thursday, October 1, 2015

Weekly Freebie And EVG Update


Free Printable - 'Bright & Lovely' ATC's

Hi everyone! It's such a gorgeous Fall day out there and I'm in very good spirits. So my creativity was lead to play with bright, cheerful colours. Here's a set of pocket letter cards (ATC's) with bright and beautiful vintage roses.

http://www.ephemerasvintagegarden.com/blog

They would look great in junk journals, pocket letters, or even as gift tags.


EVG Update - 2016 Creative Team Announced!

If you haven't been to my Facebook page this week, you'll want to head over there and see who's joining the 2016 EVG Creative Team. The group of ladies jumping on board are amazing. You are going to be truly inspired to create tons of projects next year. It's going to be so much fun!

The team page will be updated by the end of the year so that you can get to know them all better. But for now, please pop by on Facebook and find out who the 2016 A team will be (A is for awesome)!

Have a happy, crafty week!




Pin It!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!