Thursday, October 15, 2015

Weekly Freebie and EVG Update


Free Printables - Halloween Throwback Collection

I'm going back into the archives again this week to bring you some Halloween favourites dating back to 2011. I should be able to bring you some new freebies again very soon! Here's a peek at some of the collection available now on the members only blog:


Grab them here

EVG Update - New Christmas Items and Clearance

I'm currently finishing up some vintage Christmas junk journals to list in my Etsy Shop. But in the meantime, I've added new Christmas paper packs for creating your own! These were very popular last Fall so I've packaged up a few more.







They are jam packed with goodies like these! Each one is different - you can see them all in the Paper Packs section of my Etsy shop.

I've also got a clearance sale on some of the non-Holiday packs left over from the past few months. No two packs are alike and they're full of papers, embellishments and great junk journal items. You'll find them here on Etsy.

Thanks for stopping by. See you next week xo.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all the wonderful Freebies. Hugs Silvi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!