Thursday, October 22, 2015

Weekly Freebie and EVG Update


Free Printable - Fall Forage Postcards

Today's freebie features two of my favourite things - vintage and Autumn!

Grab it here

EVG Update - Christmas Junk Journals

I've got two new junk journals listed on Etsy. It was so much fun to get some Christmas stuff out to play with! These are perfect for December Dailies or Holiday journaling/photo albums.







Both of them were made with a vintage book cover. I like to keep the covers simple - these are embellished with a gorgeous rhinestone snowflake and bronze metal corners.








I've included lots of extra embellishments so that the journals can be decorated your way. They're available now in my Etsy shop. I posted these now for those who like to start their Holiday shopping early. Journals are always a great gift idea!

New YouTube Videos

I've also posted two new videos on my channel this week. The first one is 'part 2' of my 2016 planner setup, which I'm really thrilled about. I've found a simple system that I think will work really well for me and EVG. Maybe this will help you decide if you need to up your planner game!




And then I shared a super easy journal project that I completed in a about half and hour - all I used were a pair of Moleskine notebooks and a vintage book cover.




So all in all, I had a pretty productive week! I'm off to plan next week's projects now while I sip some hot tea - it's a little chilly outside. Thank you so much for stopping by xo.



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the cute fall squirrels and all the Christmas Journal inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this freebie! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!