Thursday, October 8, 2015

Weekly Freebie and EVG Update


Free Printables - Autumn Throwback Collection

Hi everyone! I did something a little different today. I decided to go back into the Fall archives and post my best Autumn freebies in case you missed some in the past years. You can download them all at the here. Here's a peek at a few of them.






EVG Update - New Facebook Group

EVG has a new Facebook group! It's for all the crafty followers to share projects they create with my freebies and digi collections. The Creative Team will be sharing tips and projects, and I'll have special promos too. If you'd like to join us, come on over to EVG's Busy Bees!

Last but not least, Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, so excited about the EVG Busy Bees! My last YouTube share was almost an infomercial for EVG. Love your digi downloads!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!