Thursday, November 26, 2015

EVG Free Printable and New Subscribe Button!


Sweet New Subscribe Button!

Hi lovelies! First, I want to thank you for being on the winding road of blog and website changes with me over that last year. I made some upgrades over at Ephemera's Vintage Garden to make your shopping experience as easy as possible. I also created a Members Only blog which worked for a time, until I could figure out what was best for EVG freebies moving forward. Which brings me to a few new and final (I hope) changes that I think will further simplify your time online with me.

1) I've done away with the membership process so you don't need to register and log in to access the EVG blog anymore. It was originally fuelled by the incessant copyright infringements that were happening with the free printables. I wanted to streamline the access to these goodies that I make solely for your personal projects. The result was that it doubled my workload since I've had to post here and then link to the post over there. Frankly, I'm tired and grumpy by Thursdays and really only want to make freebies for the fun of it and not add work for myself. So now, all my blog posts - freebies and otherwise, will be coming to you straight from the EVG blog and not here. It just makes sense. And if the stealers want to steal, well they'll have to deal with me and the digital watermark I've embedded into each, single, printable there. 

2) Emailed freebies and updates have returned with a nice new look. Thanks to the fancy pants little teal coloured 'Subscribe' button on the left, you can now resume getting my posts sent straight to your inbox. Just click on the button and enter your details. You'll get an instant freebie for doing it too!

No more wild goose chase to get the freebies, woohoo! Thanks for being so patient as I tried to figure out what would work best. 


Free Printable - Vintage Christmas Postcards

This week's freebie is a set of vintage postcards that I scanned and retouched slightly. They're beautiful and I thought you might like them for your Christmas journals, to make tags, etc.

Grab it here
So thanks again for sticking around. If you're in the US, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Please save me some turkey and pumpkin pie ;) I hope to see you all at the new blog soon!






Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This is great news for everyone! I think I've missed quite a few of your beautiful gifts! Thanks so much for your wonderful generosity! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY NICE FREEBIES...THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!