Thursday, November 12, 2015

Weekly Freebie - 'Follow Your Bliss' Petal Pocket and Embellishments


Free Printable

Hi everyone! This week I've got a sampler from the 'Follow Your Bliss' collection. I've included a petal pocket/envelope, square cards, flags, and a few other embellishments. These could be added to your junk journals, greeting cards, pocket letters, etc.

Grab it here

I don't have any new projects to share this week, but now that my daughter's baby shower is over I'll be getting back to work. I should have updates for you soon on what's cooking at EVG :)

Thanks for visiting!


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I have an unrelated question: when you make your faux bindings into altered book covers, what glue do you use to attach the hidden spine into the book? Thanks so much for any help! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog because was very very useful for me. I hope you have a good year. Thank you very much.

    درمان فشار خون

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!